Friday, September 16, 2011

One last thing...DON'T BUY THIS T-SHIRT!

Before I go on this adventure I want you to know something else I intend on doing when I get back, and give you a quick sample.

In the coming weeks I will be making products available through this site that will support my continued discovery of His Will through His Word. These products will be available through an online store like Zazzle, which is where I made this - my first sample. If there were more hours in the day then I'd have a whole slew of products made.

Don't be alarmed at the high price of this t-shirt. In fact, don't even buy it. It's listed at approximately $25 and that's way to expensive for a t-shirt with my website name on it, and honestly the royalty is way too small.


make custom gifts at Zazzle

I don't ever want to get into the t-shirt business. Especially the Christian t-shirt business. Cultural Christianity is the most damaging thing to the sincere and very real calling that Christ has for our lives, and I'd hate to put out idle stuff just to make a buck. My intent when I start designing is to create products - hopefully works of art - that express the journey that I am on with the Lord.

Save your money, but salivate at the cool awesomeness of things yet to come. I'd love your comments, ideas, suggestions. In fact, if you know of a better way for me to be able to sell things online then let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment