Monday, September 26, 2011

Wilderness T-Shirt

I'm designing T-shirts. The first one legitimately for sale through my online Zazzle shop is in reference to the Impact195 1st John Wilderness Trip to Catalina Island. This design features the word LOVE, with the O being a compass at the center of a cross. In the compass is a Catalina buffalo. The text reminds us that we are to Love God and Love Each Other.


When you purchase a shirt off Malchus.net the royalty made off the shirt goes toward the ministry education I am receiving here in San Diego. It is not the most efficient way to give, but it's a fun way for me to use my talents, and hopefully bless you with a cool t-shirt.

There will be more t-shirts and designs coming as I learn more in Impact195 during this season. Be sure to check back frequently to see what God is doing in my life and the lives of my classmates. Above everything
else I ask that you would pray for us all in this time of obedience and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment